Saturday, September 15, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #10





Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Received for review:






















 




























Purchased:


















 





























Free on Amazon:




















There were so many awesome books I bought and got for review this week!!! *Squeals*  I can't wait to read them all!!!  Tell me, what did you stack your shelves with this week? 



4 comments:

  1. You got some excellent books this week. I like the little Nocturne books that Harlequin puts out. Great haul of books this week.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I'm very curious about Covet, I heard great things about it. Happy reading and Enjoy!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to read Crave :) I think that's the first book to Covet!
    Awesome haul and thanks for stopping by mine.

    Janina @ Synchronized Reading

    ReplyDelete