Sunday, May 3, 2015

April Recap

  April was a busy month for me. I ended up with a total of 20 books read. I have several reviews up already, but will be catching up on them soon and adding more!

Did you read any good books in the month April? 



There were so many new releases! It was hard to decide what to read next since I bought a ton of books! Next month is going to be so much worse! The new release list is EPIC!



I have to say, my favorites were: The Consequence of Loving Colton, The Dare, Angelic Blood, Blood and Bone, Coven, The Alpha's Debt, Undeniably Chosen and A Protector's Second Chance. I really enjoyed quite a few this month, which is pretty unusual. Normally I have a few favs. and some duds. 



(Hunt, Lion's Share- spin-off series of Wildcats by Rachel Vincent- My favorite read this month!!!)






1 comment: