Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Top Ten Tuesdays #8- Top Ten Things I Dislike When It Comes To Romances In Books




There are specific things that just make me mad when it comes to romance books! I'm sure everyone has their preferences, so here are mine!




1. Books written in all male POV's or mostly even.










2. Books with time travel.










3. Books with unhappy endings.












4. Books where the main character is so unlikeable, you don't care about her love life.











5. Books that the main character chooses the wrong guy (in your opinion).










6. Books that kill off the main character.












7. Books that kill off the love interest.












8. Books that are mostly historical.










9. Books with incest in them. (yes, I know, but there are actually quite a few of these).









10. Books that are depressing.


















1 comment:

  1. I can definitely agree with a lot of these. I've actually lost all trust in Veronica Roth. I doubt I'll ever pick up another book by her again. I do like time travel, though. Great topic choice!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete