Friday, May 15, 2015

Feature and Follow Friday #1



Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:


1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list  
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!







 New Release I'm excited about!
There were so many great releases this week! Here are the ones I was the most excited about!


 




How do you organize your books? Either at home on your bookshelves or on your reading-device, or on your bookish platform like Goodreads, Leafmarks or Booklikes. - Suggested by Unconventional Book Views.


Answer: 
I am actually getting less organized as the years I've been on Goodreads passes. I started out using a lot of categories, but now mainly, I use contemporary 2015, netgalley 2015, audiobooks 2015, paranormal 2015 and read in 2015!

How about you guys? How do you arrange your bookish shelves? Let me know!

(Follow me and I will follow all available ways on your blog!)

Happy Friday!



http://blogspot.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=33a4403b8780c9edb8046928a&id=ce1063f488
https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/andrea-heltsley-books-5071451
https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/andrea-heltsley-books-5071451





5 comments:

  1. I just organize my physical copies alphabetically by author. Helps me find things easily that way :)

    Joana (http://best-of-ya.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Goodreads! I do try to limit the number of shelves that I create, though. New follower on as many platforms as I can:) Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I organize my genre. I do this on Goodreads and with my actual books too. My Kindle, on the other hand, is totally unorganized.

    New follower!
    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My books are currently organized by subject, size, and color. My ebooks aren’t organized at all.

    I’m a new Bloglovin’ follower.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a lot more organized on my personal bookshelves at home than I am on Goodreads. I've actually been thinking about overhauling my Goodreads to include some more categories but i'm afraid I won't keep up with it if I do. LOL. New follower!!

    Shannon @ The Tale Temptress FF

    ReplyDelete