Saturday, May 23, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #139


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 


I only got one book for review this week. I've seen Emancipation around and got curious. Let me know if you have read it and liked it!!!


My twitchy fingers one-clicked a lot of good ones also. I look forward to reading Burn, Velvet, Dissipate, The Violet Hour, and Vampire: The Beginning.


There were a few freebies as well. 


How about you? Did you get any good books this week?


Have you read any of the books below?


For Review:


Purchased:




Freebies:


3 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome haul! You got a lot of books this week! I'm looking forward to Velvet, too.The Violet Hour sounds really good. Have a great weekend, happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I picked up Chameleon (Supernaturals #1) a couple of weeks back. Thought I might read that before getting #2. I also looked at Boyfriend from Hell but decided against it for now. I'm trying to be good and show a little restraint. That doesn't always work out so well.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost every book you got this week is new to me. The covers are beautiful.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete