Sunday, October 13, 2013

Heartstrings by Heather Gunter promo

Heartstrings by Heather Gunter



Everyone thinks of me as this happy and upbeat person. What they don't
know is that I carry a deep, dark secret. Something horrible happened to me a
year ago, and I have kept it quiet all this time. I was fine for a while, but
somehow it’s chosen this time to come back, and it's eating at me--like a
cancer.

I need to tell someone about it, I just don't know how. I'm pushing
everyone I love away, including my mom and my best friend Charlie.

Then there is Will. Handsome, sweet Will. We went out on a date a while
back, but then the incident happened leaving me crushed and him confused.

How do you tell someone you care about all of your secrets, and will
they still want you when the truth comes out?







About Heather

Heather is a devoted mother of three gorgeous boys.  She balances spending as much time with them
as possible with writing, updating her Into the Night Reviews book blog and her
day job.  Her love of animals sees her
home in Canton, GA bursting with numerous dogs and ferrets.

Heather campaigns passionately for anti-bullying initiatives and
has a strong conviction to reduce peoples suffering at the hands of bullies.

A talented singer, who once dreamed of pursuing a career in that
field, she has put that goal aside in exchange for her writing.  A self proclaimed geek, whatever spare time
she has is spent curled on the couch reading and listening to music.

Connect with Heather



Purchase Links





No comments:

Post a Comment