Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #56



Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.  This meme is hosted by Pen to Paper.

Book:The Undead Pool

Author: Kim Harrison

Release Date: February 25, 2014





Witch and day-walking demon Rachel Morgan has managed to save the demonic ever after from shrinking, but at a high cost. Now strange magic is attacking Cincinnati and the Hollows, causing spells to backfire or go horribly wrong, and the truce between the races, between Inderlander and human, is shattering.

Rachel must stop the occurrences before the undead vampire masters who keep the rest of the undead under control are lost and it becomes all-out supernatural war. However, the only way to do so is through the ancient elven wild magic, which carries its own perils.




I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this series!!!!! Dying to get my hands on this one!!!! Have you read the Rachel Morgan series? Do you love it as much as I do? What did you wish for this Wednesday?



2 comments:

  1. I've not read anything by this author before, but I've heard fantastic things about her :) Great pick!

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bf is currently reading this series and hes beating me with my kindle to get me to read it too lol.

    Check out my WoW

    ReplyDelete