Saturday, October 26, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #61-ARC awesomeness and Addison Moore


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Received for review:
 


































 






















































Bought:
 














































































 



































 



















 

























Audiobooks:
 






















Freebies: 
 




































 



























































































Holy Hot Sauce, I got approved for an ARC of Pawned!!!! Already started reading it! I also picked up Addison Moore's new release Beautiful Oblivion and read Marshall's short excerpt in the back :) Quite a few freebies too. I'm looking forward to reading Waking Dreams to hear about Eric's story. 


Have you read any of these? Were they any good? What did you stack your shelves with this week?



3 comments:

  1. I got Untethered as well. Saw the cover and fell in love. Boy did you get a lot of books with some great covers. I need to add a lot of these to my wishlist.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to marry a vamp millionaire is a fun read. Read that awhile back. Hope you love Pawn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jennifer. How to Marry a Vamp Millionaire WAS a fun read. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete