Saturday, October 12, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #59

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Received for review:


























































 

























Bought:













 


















































































 Audiobooks:
 
































 

Freebies:































































WOW! What a huge week! I got such awesome audiobooks, can't wait to listen to Marie Antionette, Serial Killer! I LOVE the books I got for review this week. I dug into Darkest Fear right away and devoured it in one sitting.



Tell me, what are your thoughts on these books? Have you read any of them? What did you stack your shelves with this week?






10 comments:

  1. What a haul! Loads of freebies as well. I can't complain either : http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/freebies.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that's a lot of books! You've got some busy reading days ahead of you ;)
    I got Sea of Shadows as well a couple weeks ago, and I can't wait to get started! Happy reading :)

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWsers. So many different types of books this week. I see lots of books that I would like to try. It looks awesome. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen some of these in NetGalley but didn't request because I might not be able to read them before their publication. Anyhow, great haul and I hope you have fun reading your new books. :)

    My STS post

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really jealous over "Sea of Shadows". I was declined. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome haul!

    I have M. A. Serial Killer, but I haven't read it yet. I've heard so many great things about it!

    Jenni
    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover of Cursed (Voodoo Nights), I'll have to check it out. I read Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer but it wasn't for me. I hope you enjoy it more than I did. Happy reading!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. birthrights looks cool! followed via bloglovin btw! hope you follow back

    Stop by at mine too <3 We have tons of giveaways :)

    http://www.lite-rate-ture.com/2013/10/stacking-the-shelves-26/

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, so jealous of Zombielgass. Hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Birthright and Sea of Shadows both look good, I want to read those as well.
    Happy reading!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete