Saturday, October 19, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #60


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Received for review:











































Bought:

















































Freebies:


























































































This was a small week for me. I got a lot of interesting freebies though! Have you read any of these books? What did you stack your shelves with this week?




5 comments:

  1. The Ashley Stovannoff books just have beautiful covers. They look good. I really like your STS post because you have some wonderful books indeed.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These things about us looks really interesting :) I need to look that one up! Great haul and thanks for stopping by.



    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard great things about The Drowned Forest ad Finding It. Have fun reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These books sound really great - nice haul!
    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul. Happy reading :)

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/stacking-shelves-59.html

    ReplyDelete