Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A day in the life of Tawdra Kandle


Books by Tawdra:

























About Tawdra
After years of concentrating on non-fiction, mostly parenting and homeschool related articles, I realized a dream and finished my first full-length novel in 2008.FEARLESS is the first in a series of four young adult urban fiction books.  It will be available through Amazon and Barnes and Noble in December, 2011.In my non-writing hours, I am a mother of five (four biological, one in-law) and a wife of one. I homeschool the two youngest children.Writing, reading and traveling are my passions.  I love and will devour anything by Anne Rice, Diana Gabaldon, Nora Roberts, Janet Evanovitch, Stephen King, Anne Perry, Julia Spencer-Fleming. . .there are too many books and not enough time!

This series looks awesome and Tawdra is really chill!  It was fun hanging out with her.  Go ahead, pick up her books today!

No comments:

Post a Comment