Saturday, May 18, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #39


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Received for review:
 




































 Bought:







































 Borrowed:





































Freebies: 






















I got so much this week!!!  I borrowed some awesome ebooks from the library, and I bought some fantastic books to feed my reading addiction.  Even my review books are fantastic this week!  I can't wait to read them all!

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read The Rising!!! And I have a copy of Need and Embrace, but have yet to read them :) The other books look great as well. Awesome haul this week!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I've been wantin to read My Life After Now for some time. Hope you'll enjoy it :D

    My STS : http://mnkbooklife.blogspot.com/2013/05/stacking-shelves-3.html

    Neysa Kristanti

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many amazing books. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, some great romance books. Love the covers. Xoe looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many books! I didn't see much that I was familiar with. Endure...I've read that. Gave it 2 Stars I think. But I hope you enjoy it more than I did.

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Life after Now sounds pretty good. I like the cover. :) I hope you enjoy everything!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete