Sunday, May 12, 2013

Indie-licious blog hop #11



Indie-Licious Blog Hop

We here at Indie-Licious love blog hops. We love them so much that we host one once a week on Sundays.

Sign ups are from 6:00 pm Tuesdays through 11:59 pm Saturday, EST. Just enter your info into the Linky List.

We only ask that you post teasers no longer than a paragraph. Anything longer than this will make it difficult for everyone to read and comment on your entry.

Have fun!






Hey everyone!!!  Here is a teaser from my book Dissolve, out in June!!  It is short and sweet this week. I hope you enjoy :)





Nessa swiveled around and I could see the gleam in her eyes when she looked at Shane. Frustration coursed through me as I thought about her nixing my suggestions to make an advance. If she doesn’t act, Mia will have him tied around her little finger with the damsel in distress act. As much as I want her to go for it, I know I will be here to pick up the pieces if Mia gets her way. I love Nessa for getting herself into all of this and being here with me.
 



1 comment: