Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #41



Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.  This meme is hosted by Pen to Paper.

Book: Smash Into You

Author: Shelly Crane

Release Date:  2013

Description:

Jude has spent the whole twenty one years of his life running. From what, he wasn't quite sure. His mother tried to keep him safe; a low profile, a constant move on the horizon, a week's pay always stashed away. She tried to instill in him that he was special somehow, though would never elaborate. He never felt different. He was so completely normal and vanilla that he wondered if it had all been in her head. But then she was murdered and all he saw was a running silhouette of a man as his mother said three final words to him. Three words that changed his whole being.

Never stop running…

Now he's semi-settled into a big town. The college is huge and easy to blend into. It's been three months since he had to move because 'Biloxi', as he calls the man who killed his mother, found him once more.

Then Marley, an eighteen year old girl who is as infuriating as she is blissfully ignorant of her gorgeousness, smashes into his car with hers. Then smashes into his life as he realizes that whatever it is he has that Biloxi wants, she has it, too. And now, they're after them both.

 

Umm...shh yeah!!!  Who doesn't love Shelly Crane???  I'm intrigued.  This book is told from Jude's POV.  I can't wait to see what she has written.  This is one release you should be sure not to miss!!

3 comments:

  1. I've been really curious about this author. I haven't read any of her books, but have one of them when it was free :)

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this book (or author) -- but it does sounds really good! Nice choice!

    Lisa
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I love the way this one sounds. I am adding it to my TBR list! I hope you get it soon!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/wishlist-wednesday-49.html

    ReplyDelete