Saturday, May 11, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #38

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Received for review:





































Bought:











































Freebies:


 




















Borrowed from Library:


I got a ton of great books this week!  I have already read and loved some of these :)  What did you stack your shelves with this week?  Have you enjoyed any of these?



5 comments:

  1. I really want to check out more Jessica Sorensen's books :) And I've heard great things about Unspoken! Great haul!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I really like the cover of Fall For Me, with all the feathers! I hope you enjoy everything. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got amazing books this week. I hope you love them all. The Sophie Davis cover looks good. I see a bunch of goodies I want. Your cover for Divinity is awesome. I like seeing the covers on your side bars. You should do a cover post featuring your books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any but I hope you'll like them all. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete