Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #39



Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.  This meme is hosted by Pen to Paper.

Book: Found (The Crescent Chronicles #3)

Author: Alyssa Rose Ivy

Release Date: July 16, 2013


Description:

Levi might be hot, strong, and have a cool set of wings, but it's not enough to make up for keeping Allie in the dark.

Allie's tired of being left with more questions than answers. She's tired of loving a guy who refuses to level with her. Most of all, she's tired of her life spinning out of control.

Desperate to save Jess no matter the personal cost, Allie has to face the possibility that the only one she can trust is herself.


First off, let me say YUM!!  What a cover!!!  Who wouldn't want to read this book with a guy like that in it?  I rediculously love Alyssa's books :)  The first two in the series were bomb and I'm past ready for the third book in the series.  July better come fast!  What did you wish for this Wednesday?


2 comments:

  1. I have the first book that I got a few weeks ago :) And I can't wait to start the series! Great pick

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm not going to lie...just from the cover I like it and want to read it haha. The summary just made it a for sure thing! Hope you get it soon!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/wishlist-wednesday-47.html

    ReplyDelete