Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Review of The Hazards of Skinny Dipping by Alyssa Rose Ivy

Description:

This isn't a deep book about first loves or self-discovery. If you want a book like that, I'd be happy to recommend one, but I don't have that kind of story to tell. Instead my story is about rash decisions and finding out that your dream guy is bad in bed. It's the story of when I finally went skinny dipping, and how my life was never the same again. Oh, and it's also the story of my freshman year of college and realizing Mr. Right might have been there all along.


Review:
Okay, I love reading Alyssa Rose Ivy's books.  What I didn't expect, was to stay up all night reading this one.  I couldn't put this book down.  I think aside from her Crescent Chronicles series, this is my favorite. 
I really enjoyed the story behind it.  It was creative and interesting.  I wanted to reach out and strangle Juliet a few times, but she figured things out on her own.  I also loved the relationship between her and her cousin Amy.  Even long distance, they kept in touch with each other.
As with all of Alyssa's books, this one had hot guys in it too.  There was Dylan, Kyle and Reed.  You will have to read the book to decide who you are rooting for, but they are all yummy.  I couldn't wait to find out who she chose at the end of the book.
I love the whole new adult genre and this was most definitely a must read!!  This story has earned five glittery stars for being one of my favorite reads of 2013!!  If you haven't read any of Alyssa's books, run out and grab a few.  They are all worth your time :)







Other books by Alyssa Rose Ivy:














No comments:

Post a Comment