Sunday, May 5, 2013

Indie-licious blog hop #10


Indie-Licious Blog Hop

We here at Indie-Licious love blog hops. We love them so much that we host one once a week on Sundays.

Sign ups are from 6:00 pm Tuesdays through 11:59 pm Saturday, EST. Just enter your info into the Linky List.

We only ask that you post teasers no longer than a paragraph. Anything longer than this will make it difficult for everyone to read and comment on your entry.

Have fun!

In honor of Dancing with Deception going free this weekend, I thought I would give one last little teaser for it.  Enjoy!





Determined not to let my dream shake me up any more than it already had, I focused on driving my new car.   It was silver with a sunroof.  I’d always wanted a sunroof.  I turned on the stereo to a low volume and let the music calm my nerves.
After pulling out of my driveway, I started to get impatient.  The whole intersection was a mess and the way to Halle’s was backed up.  Every car was moving at a snail’s pace, but I couldn’t quite see what was up ahead. 
When I finally did manage to make it far enough to see, all the color drained from my face.  There were police cars everywhere as well as CSI units.  I tried not to let my imagination run away with me, but my horrible nightmare started to replay itself.
It was impossible that I dreamed a murder.  It was especially impossible that I spoke to the victim.  This was just a coincidence.  It had to be.
I craned my neck to look as I passed, but all I could see was crime scene tape and official people moving around everywhere in front of the spot.  My brow furrowed, but soon enough, the traffic started moving again and I reluctantly moved forward and back to my original mission.  I needed to pick up Jackson and Halle.


What do you think?  Freaky right??  You'll have to pick up a free copy for yourself to find out what happens!


Amazon

Barnes and Noble

Smashwords




1 comment:

  1. Great teaser, Andrea! I just picked this up and can't wait to read it! :)

    ReplyDelete