Friday, May 3, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #37




Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Received for review:


























































Bought:





















































Freebies: 





































































I had an awesome week!!!  I got so many awesome books for review, especially The Hazards of Skinny Dipping by Alyssa Rose Ivy.  It was fantastic and so was Down 'n' Derby by Lila Felix!!!  There was no way I could wait to read all the books for review and I LOVED the Lily Drake books :)

I can't believe I got so many great freebies too!  I got the new version of Ember by Jessica Sorensen and Love's Second Chance by L.P. Dover too!  Ahhh, I love books!!!!  Have you read any of these books? What did you stack your shelves with this week?



4 comments:

  1. I really want to read The Hazards of Skinny Dipping. Happy reading! :)

    - Christie @ The Shadower's Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got so many awesome books this week. How do you keep up with all the books you get.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many choices, I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a haul! Faster we Burn look good :)

    ReplyDelete