Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #40



Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.  This meme is hosted by Pen to Paper.

Book:Sentinel

Author: Jennifer L Armentrout

Release Date:  November 2, 2013

 


It's a beautiful day for a war. Alex must face a terrible choice between destruction of everything she loves and her own destruction. The final book in the COVENANT series.

 

2 comments:

  1. Now you KNOW I am DYING to get my hands on this one :D

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read the first book and really liked it! I can't wait to get all caught up! :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete